Perfect in your lunch box as an alternative to sandwiches or even as a starter or dessert at home with Mum and Dad.
Method (Serves 2)
- Wash, but do not peel the apples. Remove the core, quarter and then cut the apples into triangles or cubes. Mix at once with the lemon juice. This stops the apples going brown.
- Add the celery, raisins, walnuts and cheese and mix together.
- Flavour the yogurt with a little lemon juice.
- Mix the salad and yogurt together and serve.
- 1 firm, juicy eating apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 25g/1oz seedless raisins
- 25g/1oz walnuts, roughly chopped
- 50g/2oz cheese of choice that can be cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- lemon juice